SaaS is becoming increasingly popular, and as the industry develops, more and more companies are dropping older business models in favour of this new technology.
SaaS is a model in which a software vendor does not sell the license for it, but lets it be used for a monthly charge. Users of SaaS solutions have the access to the applications from anywhere in the world where there’s the Internet connection.
Subscribing to SaaS offers our clients the following benefits
SaaS allows management to focus on core business rather than IT and allows clients to allocate their budget to customer and revenue producing activities
Shorter time implementation
Clients using SaaS can see results in weeks as opposed to months, since the software, hardware and network infrastructure are already in place and working via the Web
A recent study found the total cost of operating an on-demand software package is 50% less than implementing and managing an on-premise solution and results in more predictable ongoing costs
SaaS offers subscribers incremental and on-going business application enhancements and releases
Highly scalable solutions
SaaS offers our clients the flexibility of scalable business solutions without upgrading or replacing outdated equipment
SaaS users are guaranteed strong security, back-up and recovery services
Our on-demand SaaS provides highly Scalable solutions with 50% Cost Reduction while allowing Enterprises to focus on Core Business rather than IT
Due to changing software licensing models, software vendors face rising competitive pressure to grow their core businesses. Shorter product cycle times are forcing them to rush into new product introductions, and focus on expanding their market share. The economics are also forcing them to align their valuable resources to critical tasks while attempting to reduce back-office costs. Similarly, SMEs and subsidiaries/divisions of larger companies find it increasingly time consuming and costly to develop, implement and support systems, maintain an IT infrastructure, find and retain scarce technical resources, and control IT expenditures.
SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) is the answer to these challenges. As an alternative to buying software and paying for periodic upgrades, paying for and maintaining technical resources and infrastructure, SaaS may provide a better alternative for many existing and future solutions. These include applications such as new product development, marketing, sales, customer service, portals, content management and collaboration being made available on a usage or time-basis via the Web. Since SaaS is subscription-based, upgrades are routinely provided during the term of the subscription and SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are always defined and followed to ensure the proper level of services and support.
The experience we have gained allows us to successfully develop the following SaaS solutions:
- CRM system for the financial services industry;
- Project management systems;
- Document management systems;
- Data management systems;
- Human resource management (HRM) system;
- Fundraising for the non-profit industry;
- e-Marketplace for used industrial equipment sales and auctions;
- Data security provisioning and administration;
- Legal information services.
Areas of competence
Our areas of competence in SaaS solutions development:
- image processing, mapping, navigation;
- data mining, cloud computing;
- highload systems, scalability, big data;
- payment systems integration (PayPal, Yandex.Money, Authorize.net, Pin Payments, Stripe);
- Google services integration (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Gmail, Google Map API, Google Drive);
- external services integration (New Relic, RSS, Memcached, AWS ElasticCache, DataDog, Loggly, AWS S3, AWS CloudWatch, Facebook, Twitter);
- full-text search using Solr engine, MySQL;